Managing a health condition on your own can be difficult and extremely stressful. No matter your age or condition, Pacific Point Home Health and Hospice is here to help. We offer compassionate home health services in Southern California.
From physical therapy services to occupational therapy services, our caregivers are trained to do it all. You'll be able to more easily maintain your quality of life, and your loved ones will enjoy the peace of mind that you're receiving personalized care. Reach out to our providers today to discuss your home health needs.
Every patient is unique, so we offer a wide range of home health care services to make sure we're meeting your unique needs. We provide...
- Physical therapy services
- Occupational therapy services
- Dietary services
- Speech therapy services
- Pain management services
- Symptom control services
- Post-surgical services
- Medication administration services
- Nursing services
Whether you're recovering from a recent surgery or managing a chronic illness, we can help. Explore your home health care options today.
- Being clinically owned and operated Pacific Point is focused on prioritizing patient care above everything else.
- Pacific Point recognizes the importance of clinical oversight and has been accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Navigating the world of healthcare options can be overwhelming and Pacific Point Community Liaisons are here to help by meeting with patients and families within our community.
- Pacific Point is part of a multi-state healthcare organization with the experience to address a wide range of healthcare needs.
- Choosing an agency with multiple care levels ensures that as healthcare needs change you will benefit from continuity of care. Pacific Point offers four levels of service including Home Health, Home Care, Palliative Care, and Hospice Care.
Home Healthcare is a critical component of healthcare today, touching the lives of millions. It represents a wide range of medical and support services provided in the home.
As hospital stays have decreased, the number of people who require skilled services in the home has increased significantly.
In the home, your Home Healthcare Team will monitor your progress and keep in contact with your physician to make sure that your treatment protocols are appropriate.
Features and Benefits:
- Delivered in the comfort of the patient’s home
- Easier for family and friends to visit
- Promotes healing and provides more safety from infections
- More affordable than inpatient care
- Allows more freedom and independence
- Tailored to the needs of each individual patient
- Reduces re-hospitalizations
- Diabetic Management and Instruction
- Cardiac Management
- Respiratory Disease Management
- Chronic Illness Management
- Medication Management
- Wound Management
- Infusion Therapy
- Pain Management and Symptom Control
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s Care
- Incontinence Care
- G-Tube Management
- Post Surgical Management
- Gait and Balance Training
- Individualized Home Exercise Programs
- Home Safety and Equipment Evaluation
- Independent Living Skills
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation Program
- Orthopedic Education
- Mobility Instruction
- Colostomy Care
- Trach Care
- Stroke Care
- ADL Training
Home Healthcare Team:
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Physical Therapy
- Wound Care Specialist
- Medical Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Certified Home Health Aide
Pacific Point Home Health and Palliative Care recognizes these values and their role in fulfilling our mission:
We recognize the unique physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of each person receiving Healthcare in the home. We are devoted to extending the highest level of courtesy, safety and service to patients, family/caregivers, visitors, and each other.
The world of Healthcare is constantly changing, with new technology, new medications and new treatments supplanting the old. Continuing education benefits clinicians by increasing their knowledge, but the ultimate goal of continuing education is to benefit the patient. A clinician who is up-to-date educationally can practice more safely and at a higher professional level.
People are more likely to manage their condition properly when they have more accessible healthcare goals instead of focusing only on abstract targets like blood-sugar levels. As a result, that leads to much better health. Numerous studies show that when people have a higher sense of well-being, they have fewer hospitalizations and emergency-room visits. Pacific Point is committed to providing our full array of clinical experience and resources to promote quality of life and well being for our patients.
Pacific Point is a provider of four distinct levels of service including Home Health Care, Palliative Care, Hospice Care, and Homecare. Having a choice of services ensures that you or your loved one will benefit from continuity of care. Continuity of care is associated with improved preventative and chronic care services, patient and clinician satisfaction, lower hospital utilization, lower costs, and for elderly patients, lower mortality.