Commitment to Our Clients:
We recognize the unique physical, emotional and spiritual needs of each person. We strive to extend the highest level of courtesy and service to clients, caregivers, visitors and one another.
Supervision Oversight for Every Client:
Pacific Point's unique approach allows an experienced Service Supervisor to work closely with every client. From developing an initial plan of care to training and managing our Home Care Aide, our clients enjoy the regular contact and attention from our staff. This unique structure ensures that every client receives expert care and peace of mind.
Choosing a Home Care Aide to assist you or a parent, child or other loved one is no small decision. Where do you turn, and what kind of Services do you need?
When you call Pacific Point home Care, one of our professionals will visit you at your place of residence and provide you with a free assessment to determine your needs as well as those of your loved one. Our professionals are very flexible and will partner with you to determine the best schedule for you. Our professionals are standing by and are ready to assist you in determining the right care for you. Contact us today!
Caregiver Management by Pacific Point does not discriminate against any colleagues, Clients, or other organizations based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender, identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability (mental or physical), genetic information or communicable disease. For further information about this policy please contact us at 760-603-8400.
The following is just a partial list of services which can be customized to the specific needs of you or your loved one:
- Bathing/showering assistance
- Assistance with dressing, grooming and skincare
- Exercise regimen's prescribed by our physical therapist or your doctor
- Preparing grocery lists
- Meal planning for special diets and doctor prescribed diets
- Meal preparation and clean up
- Feeding assistance
- Monitoring diet and eating
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Relocation assistance
- Break points for family caregivers
- Personal technology assistance for older adults
- Placement services
- Transportation for errands, shopping and appointments
- Friendly companionship
- Liaison to client's family members
- Care for pets and houseplants
- Light housekeeping
- In-Home safety
- Mobility assistance
- Fall prevention
- 24/7 On-call for clients and their family members
- Hourly or 24-hour care
Why Choose Pacific Point?
- Industry exclusive fingerprint, Home Care Aide Registry, background screening and OIG
- Drug-free and alcohol-free workplace
- High standards and consistent
- Oversight exceeding state requirements
- Care is focused on safety, fall prevention and risk education